Aidoc is a pioneering force in clinical AI. Our clinical AI imaging solutions help physicians quickly identify and diagnose urgent cases and improve patient outcomes. Built on Aidoc’s exclusive aiOS, we analyze and aggregate medical data to enable care teams to operationalize the unexpected and work seamlessly with a continued focus on the patient. Aidoc AI is always on, running in the background to change the foreground.
Our solutions are used in more than 1000 hospitals, including leading health systems in the US. Funded by some of the industry’s leading VC’s, Aidoc has raised more than $250 million to date, and was chosen as one of TIME’s 50 most genius companies.
About this role
We are looking for a People Partner to join our People team with specific focus on the US site, reporting to the People Director, NA. The ideal candidate has experience in HR management with a focus on benefits, payroll, and program management focused on employee engagement and development throughout the employee lifecycle. This role will work with the people team, business leaders and employees to design and implement HR programs that support the company's goals and objectives. The role is essential in creating a positive work environment and providing opportunities for career growth and development.
- Serve as a resource for employees, providing guidance on HR-related issues such as employee relations, performance management, and career development.
- Develop and concurrently manage multiple HR programs, policies and processes that support Aidoc’s employees throughout the employee lifecycle.
- Manage onboarding activities in partnership with talent acquisition, provide operational support for recruitment processes.
- Develop and execute employee engagement and retention strategies, including conducting surveys, implementing recognition programs, and facilitating team building activities.
- Maintain accurate employee records, including personnel files and benefits enrollment information.
- Stay up to date with HR-related legislation and industry trends to ensure compliance and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Assist in building a People infrastructure to scale effectively alongside the growth of the company.
- Maintain both a strategic and tactical HR perspective to proactively tailor effective and flexible HR solutions that reflect the growth and scale of a global company.
- Strongly connect to the Aidoc values, culture and unique DNA and incorporate the Aidoc spirit into all aspects of your role.
- Work with managers and team members to design and implement HR programs and initiatives that align with the company's strategic goals.
- Bachelor's degree in HR management or a related field
- 3-5 years of experience in HR management with specific experience in managing benefits, payroll and compensation
- Strong knowledge of HR best practices, employment laws and regulations
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities and projects
- Ability to develop strong and healthy relationships with various stakeholders within the organization
- Proven ability to develop and implement HR programs and initiatives that support organizational goals and objectives
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information with discretion
- Data-driven with the ability to analyze and extract insights to support decision-making
- Experience with HRIS systems and other HR-related software applications
- Ability to understand business needs and build programs uniquely suited to Aidoc
Working at Aidoc
We’re a dynamic, collaborative and fast-growing team of more than 400 global employees, committed to improving the world of healthcare. We’re looking for mission-driven people excited to do transformative work.
We have offices in Tel Aviv and New York City, but Aidoc is a remote-first workplace. We’re able to hire US-based employees across the continental United States, although certain roles may be region-specific.
What we offer:
- A range of medical, dental and vision benefits
- Stock options for all full-time employees
- 20 days of paid vacation, plus sick days, and holidays
- A 401(k) plan, life insurance, plus long- and short-term disability
- The opportunity to directly improve medical care and impact patient outcomes.
Aidoc is deeply committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workplace, and to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We prohibit harassment of any type as well as discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.