Aidoc is a pioneering force in clinical AI. Our clinical AI imaging solutions help physicians quickly identify and diagnose urgent cases and improve patient outcomes. Built on Aidoc’s exclusive aiOS, we analyze and aggregate medical data to enable care teams to operationalize the unexpected and work seamlessly with a continued focus on the patient. Aidoc AI is always on, running in the background to change the foreground.
Our solutions are used in more than 1000 hospitals, including leading health systems in the US. Funded by some of the industry’s leading VC’s, Aidoc has raised more than $250 million to date, and was chosen as one of TIME’s 50 most genius companies.
About this role
Have you ever saved someone’s life? You will be here at Aidoc. Seriously. Our technology identifies urgent findings in medical imaging scans and helps physicians prioritize patients and expedite care. Our Sales Development Reps are kick-starting their careers at the (lucrative) intersection of two of the hottest business sectors: High Tech and Healthcare.
This position is instrumental in accelerating our revenue growth. It is a specialized role focused on the front end of the sales process in the US, qualifying inbound leads and conducting outbound prospecting to generate a sales pipeline. We welcome passionate, energetic individuals who are able to independently take a project from start to end. We are looking for someone interested in analysis and performance metrics and who can multitask various projects simultaneously. If you are inquisitive and want to understand why people buy a certain product and take an active role in convincing them that now is the time to act – then this position is for you.
This position is located in the US (remote).
- Drive top-of-the-funnel lead generation in the US via cold calling, emailing, Linkedin and market research
- Update and manage all activities, opportunities, and account information in CRM
- Consistently achieve a monthly quota of qualified meetings and pipeline progression metrics
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/related field AND at least 1.5+ years’ of relevant work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask, synthesize new product information into sales pitches, and work both independently and in a team environment
Working at Aidoc
We’re a dynamic, collaborative and fast growing team of more than 400 global employees, committed to improving the world of healthcare. We’re looking for mission-driven people excited to do transformative work.
We have offices in Tel Aviv and New York City, but Aidoc is a remote-first workplace. We’re able to hire US-based employees across the continental United States, although certain roles may be region-specific.
What we offer:
- A range of medical, dental and vision benefits
- Stock options for all full-time employees
- 20 days of paid vacation, plus sick days and holidays
- A 401(k) plan, life insurance, plus long and short term disability
- The opportunity to directly improve medical care and impact patient outcomes
Aidoc is deeply committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workplace, and to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We prohibit harassment of any type as well as discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.