About The Position
Aidoc is recruiting an Assistant Controller in Tel Aviv. Join our team!
Aidoc is a pioneering force in clinical AI. Our clinical AI imaging solutions help physicians quickly identify and diagnose urgent cases and improve patient outcomes. We analyze and aggregate medical data to enable care teams to work seamlessly with a continued focus on the patient. Aidoc’s AI is always on, running in the background to change the foreground.
Our solutions are used in more than 1000 hospitals, including leading health systems in the US. Funded by some of the industry’s leading VC’s, Aidoc has raised more than $250 million to date, and was chosen as one of TIME’s 50 most genius companies.
About this role
Our finance team is growing!
As Aidoc evolves, our finance team is facing the growing need to improve efficiency within the team and provide best-in-class reporting in short time frames for data-driven decisions.
Aidoc is looking for a talented assistant controller to join our growing finance team. In this position, you will have an opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and take part in various accounting and operational domains.
- Review revenue contracts for the implementation of appropriate revenue recognition, in collaboration with Legal and Sales stakeholders.
- Take ownership of the global billing process and review proper reflection of deals.
- Overview collection through overseeing the AR operations and account management.
- Assist in implementation of accounting policies and processes around revenue recognition.
- Assist in the monthly close process related to revenue and provide management with relevant revenue analysis (verticals, regions, QoQ, etc.).
- Support Sales in reviewing revenue recognition data on Salesforce for completeness and accuracy.
- Work closely with the Company's external auditors.
- Assist in implementing tools and integrations (Salesforce and Netsuite, etc.) to automate streamline processes.
- Assist in other COGS operational domains (Royalties, 3rd party, etc.)
- Assist with ad hoc tasks as needed, both revenue and business-related.
- CPA from one of the Big 4 accounting firms - a must.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting from a leading institute.
- Strong US GAAP ASC 606 knowledge
- Ability to analyze and interpret customer contracts
- Detail oriented, provide complete and accurate data
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and positive attitude
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-pace environment while meeting tight deadlines
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English, written and verbal
- Experience as an assistant controller in a global high-tech company – an advantage.
- Experience with revenue operations in a high-tech company - an advantage
- Experience with NetSuite and Salesforce - Advantage
Working at Aidoc
- Be part of something big - using cutting edge technologies to transform the Healthcare industry (while saving patients’ lives)
- Office close to HaShalom train station with free parking
- Stocked up kitchen & meal card
- Breakfast and lunch made by our personal chef
- Wellness- yoga, pilates, and functional workouts in the office
- Amazing culture - collaborative, transparent & fun!
- Attractive compensation package & benefits