Aidoc is the market leader in the field of AI for medical imaging.
Our products help doctors detect life-threatening medical conditions in medical images, based on cutting-edge deep-learning algorithms.
As an aidocee, you’ll have the chance to experience real mission-critical, medical architecture and take part in the ongoing efforts to enhance our scale, resilience and time to market. Our culture is fast-paced, empowering, and collaborative. We work together as a team, and enable each team member to have a significant impact on our product. Each team member has a high-level of independence and makes important decisions that influence our customers.
We believe our people are by far our most important asset. We see it as the most important aspect of our job to make sure our team members feel we truly care for them as humans, feel highly appreciated for their accomplishments and efforts and constantly develop their careers. You will work in a unique professional culture championing thorough software engineering and ownership.
About this role
The team’s main responsibilities are developing the customer-facing products, enhancing medical workflows, integrating with our AI solutions, and growing our product’s scale both on technical aspects as well as scaling our product offerings.
- Work as an integral part of our senior (and super strong) development team.
- You will have a leading role, central responsibility and will be the owner for the design and development of many of our customer-facing components and projects (both frontend, backend and databases).
- Receive end-to-end ownership for product features from ideation to deployment, and work closely with Product and UX to bring the team’s imagination to life.
- Be trusted with autonomy, freedom and influence to design solutions and make technical decisions, in a critical position for the company’s growth.
- At least 4 years of hands-on experience in building complex systems
- Deep understanding of Computer Science fundamentals – object-oriented design, code optimization, and complexity
- Hands-on experience in building production services end-to-end – including architecture design, research, development, testing, deployment, and monitoring.
- Passion for elegant and effective technological solutions, and a love for clean code
- A “can-do” attitude and a strong sense of ownership
- Independent learning capability and curiosity without boundaries
- Strong ability to lead end-to-end development processes
- Passion for building generic and robust software architecture
- Experience in high scale projects from end to end
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science, or equivalent - advantage
- Alumni of an IDF technology unit - advantage
- PostgreSQL or equivalent - advantage
- advantageFrontend applications development experience - advantage
- Cloud infra – AWS stack or equivalent, serverless eco system (especially Lambda) - advantage
- Containers and Orchestration – Docker, Terraform - advantage