About The Position
Aidoc is recruiting a Software Tech Lead in Tel Aviv. Join our team!
Aidoc is the market leader in the field of AI for medical imaging.
Our products help doctors detect life-threatening medical conditions in medical images, based on cutting-edge deep-learning algorithms.
As an aidocee, you’ll have the chance to experience real mission-critical, medical architecture and take part in the ongoing efforts to enhance our scale, resilience and time to market. Our culture is fast-paced, empowering, and collaborative. We work together as a team, and enable each team member to have a significant impact on our product. Each team member has a high-level of independence and makes important decisions that influence our customers.
We believe our people are by far our most important asset. We see it as the most important aspect of our job to make sure our team members feel we truly care for them as humans, feel highly appreciated for their accomplishments and efforts and constantly develop their careers. You will work in a unique professional culture championing thorough software engineering and ownership.
About this role
The team’s main responsibilities are developing the customer-facing products, enhancing medical workflows, integrating with our AI solutions, and growing our product’s scale both on technical aspects as well as scaling our product offerings.
- Play a pivotal role as the Tech Lead within our highly skilled development team.
- You will have a leading role, central responsibility and will be the owner for the design and development of many of our customer-facing components and projects (both frontend, backend and databases).
- Setting development standards and processes and making sure the team reaches outstanding results.
- Take on end-to-end ownership of product features and infrastructure, guiding them from ideation to deployment, collaborating closely with Product, UX and technical stakeholders to transform conceptual ideas into tangible solutions.
- Demonstrate expertise and mentorship qualities, promoting standardization in development practices.
- Enjoy a level of trust, autonomy, and influence to shape solutions and drive technical decisions, contributing significantly to Aidoc's growth in this critical role.
Hands on / Technical:
- At least 7 years of Full-Stack hands-on experience in building complex user-facing systems.
- At least 2 years of experience as a team leader or a tech lead, with proven track record in mentoring positions and project management.
- Proven track record of being the ‘expert’ on a development team with ability to lead complex projects as part of, or as head of a team.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, real-time decision-making, and responsiveness to problem-solving that put the customer experience first.
- Deep understanding of Software Engineering paradigms – object-oriented design, performance optimization, and complexity, while maintaining elegant and effective technological solutions, and a love for clean code.
- Hands-on experience in building high scale production services end-to-end, including - architecture design, research, development, testing, deployment, and monitoring.
- Development and maintenance of distributed cloud based systems, which could contain data processing, data APIs and/or event based architectures.
- Cloud infra – AWS stack or equivalent, serverless ecosystem (especially Lambda) - advantage
- PostgreSQL or equivalent - advantage
- Containers and Orchestration – Docker, Terraform - advantage
- A “can-do” attitude and a strong sense of ownership
- Independent learning capability and curiosity without boundaries
- Strong ability to lead end-to-end development processes
- Product-driven mindset
- Passion for building generic and robust software architecture
Working at Aidoc
- Be part of something big - use cutting edge technologies to transform the Healthcare industry (while saving patients’ lives)
- Office close to HaShalom train station with free parking
- Stocked up kitchen & meal card
- Breakfast and lunch made by our personal chef
- Wellness - yoga, pilates, and functional workouts in the office
- Amazing culture - collaborative, transparent & fun!
- Attractive compensation package & benefits