Aidoc is a pioneering force in clinical AI. Our clinical AI imaging solutions help physicians quickly identify and diagnose urgent cases and improve patient outcomes. We analyze and aggregate medical data to enable care teams to work seamlessly with a continued focus on the patient. Aidoc’s AI is always on, running in the background to change the foreground.
Our solutions are used in more than 1,000 hospitals, including leading health systems in the US. Funded by some of the industry’s leading VCs, Aidoc has raised more than $250 million to date and was chosen as one of TIME’s 50 most genius companies.
About this role
We seek a sharp and independent Senior payroll controller and Bookkeeper with excellent interpersonal skills who will play a key role in our growing Finance team and work closely with the Financial Controller.
- Take charge and lead the Israeli and global payroll process, A to Z.
- Help improve and define payroll policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical records and documentation of payroll data and financial transactions;
- Complies with legal requirements by enforcing adherence to requirements.
- Contributes to team effort by performing Ad-hoc tasks.
- Certified payroll controller with 10+ years of hands-on experience in all areas of Global payroll management.
- Well organized with high attention to detail.
- Experienced with Excel (Xlookup, Sumif, Filter, etc.)
- High proficiency in English
- Deep understanding in Israeli labor laws.
- “Can do” personality and a team player with excellent communication skills.
- Proven capabilities to prioritize, meet deadlines, and function as a team member to accomplish tasks
- Able to solve issues independently and escalate as appropriate
- Supporting the AP bookkeeper's work - Credit cards, travel, and expense reimbursement
- Experience with ERP Netsuite
- Experience working in a publicly traded high-tech company.
Working at Aidoc
- Be part of something big - using cutting-edge technologies to transform the Healthcare industry (while saving patients’ lives)
- Office close to HaShalom train station with free parking
- Stocked up kitchen & meal card
- Breakfast and lunch made by our personal chef
- Wellness- yoga, pilates, and functional workouts in the office
- Amazing culture - collaborative, transparent & fun!
- Attractive compensation package & benefits