Aidoc is a pioneering force in clinical AI. Our clinical AI imaging solutions help physicians quickly identify and diagnose urgent cases and improve patient outcomes. We analyze and aggregate medical data to enable care teams to work seamlessly with a continued focus on the patient. Aidoc’s AI is always on, running in the background to change the foreground.
Our solutions are used in more than 1000 hospitals, including leading health systems in the US. Funded by some of the industry’s leading VC’s, Aidoc has raised more than $250 million to date, and was chosen as one of TIME’s 50 most genius companies.
About this role
This position is ideally suited for experienced data enthusiasts with a solid Analytics and Data Engineering background. The role requires a track record in team leadership and a genuine passion for utilizing data to make a significant impact. It stands in a pivotal position in the organization, working closely with a variety of stakeholders across the company as well as with our customers.
- As a Team Leader at Aidoc’s Analytics group, you will play a critical role in expanding our data-driven vision by leading three domains:
- Data Architecture - Working with top-notch Data Engineers, you will be in charge of building and maintaining the core blocks of our data infrastructure. You will be leading the efforts to develop real-time ETL, Data Quality processes, and consumption-ready layers for a variety of services and use cases.
- Analytics Services and infrastructures - Standing at a pivotal point in the organization, in the CTO department, you will be responsible for delivering Analytics tools to support our products’ development and delivery process at all levels. Your mission will be to translate their business or technical questions (most strategic ones as well as day-to-day dilemmas) into quantitative measurements and visualizations, allowing them to understand the different situations through the data.
- Customer-facing Analytics - In addition to owning the development of the internal Analytics tool, you will also be responsible for directing our customer-facing Analytics efforts, working closely with our CS, Product, UI/UX, and Delivery departments as well as with the customers directly.
- To summarize, you will be in charge of a unique analytics factory from end to end. Exciting!
- 8+ years of experience in the Analytics domain, including roles such as Data Analyst, Data Scientist, Data Engineer, or Software Engineer. Experience with Data pipelines and ETL tools (DBT, AWS Glue - an advantage), as well as relevant development tools (Python, R, Tableau, PowerBI, AirFlow).
- 5+ years of experience in a managerial role, demonstrating the ability to effectively lead and manage a team of professionals.
- Proven experience in developing and maintaining production-grade dashboards and data pipelines
- B.Sc or equivalent studies with an extensive hands-on project
- A Master's degree - A major advantage
Working at Aidoc
- Be part of something big - using cutting edge technologies to transform the Healthcare industry (while saving patients’ lives)
- Office close to HaShalom train station with free parking
- Stocked up kitchen & meal card
- Breakfast and lunch made by our personal chef
- Wellness- yoga, pilates, and functional workouts in the office
- Amazing culture - collaborative, transparent & fun!
- Attractive compensation package & benefits