About The Position
Aidoc is recruiting a DevOps Engineer in Tel Aviv. Join our team!
Aidoc is a pioneering force in clinical AI. Our clinical AI imaging solutions help physicians quickly identify and diagnose urgent cases and improve patient outcomes. Built on Aidoc’s exclusive aiOS, we analyze and aggregate medical data to enable care teams to operationalize the unexpected and work seamlessly with a continued focus on the patient. Aidoc AI is always on, running in the background to change the foreground.
Our solutions are used in more than 1,000 hospitals, including leading health systems in the US. Funded by some of the industry’s leading VC’s, Aidoc has raised more than $250 million to date, and was chosen as one of TIME’s 50 most genius companies.
About this role
As part of our team, you'll have the chance to experience real mission-critical, medical architecture and take part in the ongoing efforts to enhance our scale, resilience and time to market.
Our culture is fast-paced, empowering, and collaborative. We work together as a team, and enable each team member to have a significant impact on our product.
Each team member has a high level of independence and makes important decisions that influence our customers.
- You will collaborate with the Dev, Delivery and Support teams to empower them with the right infrastructure to achieve the company’s goals.
- You will write complicated deployment flows based on bash, PowerShell, groovy scripting language
- You will write complicated automation scripts in various languages and tools
- You will troubleshoot Windows and Linux based deployments in Aidoc customers’ networks
- You will monitor and troubleshoot complex network issues
- You will be trusted with autonomy, freedom and influence to design solutions and make technical decisions, in a critical position for the company’s growth
- You will work in a unique professional culture championing close work between Dev and DevOps. We’re literally tackling the challenges of bringing cutting-edge cloud-based services to the healthcare world
- At least 3 years of experience as an Automation / DevOps / System Engineer
- Python / Powershell / Bash scripting experience
- Windows build tools and CI/CD Jenkins / Gitlab / GitHub
- Experience with building IaC solutions using terraform
- Strong windows and system understanding
- Experience working with remote resources
- Ability to work closely with business customers, support team, and developers as part of a fast-paced environment being a team player while capable of working independently
- Passion for elegant and effective technological solutions
- Accountability and ownership - doing whatever it takes for the company to succeed
- Independent learning capability and curiosity without boundaries
- Strong conceptualization, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Advantage: writing Windows installer using InstallShield or an alternative tool
Working at Aidoc
- Be part of something big - using cutting-edge technologies to transform the Healthcare industry (while saving patients’ lives)
- Office close to HaShalom train station with free parking
- Stocked up kitchen & meal card
- Breakfast and lunch made by our personal chef
- Wellness- yoga, pilates, and functional workouts in the office
- Amazing culture - collaborative, transparent & fun!
- Attractive compensation package & benefits