About The Position
Aidoc is recruiting a Data Scientist - AI Solution Operation in Tel Aviv. Join our team!!
Aidoc is a pioneering force in clinical AI. Our clinical AI imaging solutions help physicians quickly identify and diagnose urgent cases and improve patient outcomes. Built on Aidoc’s exclusive aiOS, we analyze and aggregate medical data to enable care teams to operationalize the unexpected and work seamlessly with a continued focus on the patient. Aidoc AI is always on, running in the background to change the foreground.
Our solutions are used in more than 1,000 hospitals, including leading health systems in the US. Funded by some of the industry’s leading VC’s, Aidoc has raised more than $250 million to date, and was chosen as one of TIME’s 50 most genius companies.
About this role
As a Data Scientist - AI Solution Operation you will play a critical role in ensuring our AI solutions’ optimal performance, reliability, and continuous improvement. You will be responsible for monitoring the performance of AI models, detecting data drift, deploying AI modules, designing customized solutions, investigating issues, and developing tools to support data analysis. This role requires expertise in data science, analytics, statistical analysis, system engineering, product and clinical understanding, and proficiency in Python and SQL. The ideal candidate holds a relevant degree, with a master's degree being an advantage, and possesses hands-on experience managing AI solutions in an operational production environment.
Deploying AI modules to production:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate AI solutions into existing workflows.
- Deploy, configure, and implement hundreds of AI modules yearly using our orchestration mechanisms.
- Design scalable deployment methodologies for new AI products
- Address complex challenges associated with data in operational production environments, such as data quality, availability, and integration.
- Collaborate with different stakeholders across the organization to make sure production requirements are addressed when new modules and products are developed.
Maintain our AI solutions in top performance:
- Become a crucial part of our Ops team and work in a live operational environment, finding real-time solutions to complex problems.
- Monitor the performance of AI solutions, ensuring they deliver accurate and reliable results using existing monitors.
- Implement mechanisms to monitor and detect data drift to ensure AI models remain effective over time.
- Design new monitoring solutions and metrics to address production issues, data drifts, and performance degradation.
- Investigate issues raised by our customers and identify root causes, recommend corrective actions, and implement solutions to prevent reoccurrence
- Develop tools and scripts to support data analysts and ensure efficient data processing and analysis.
- Visualize data in informative and “to the point” visualizations.
- Automate tasks related to AI deployment, data validation, and reporting.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (Computer Science, Data Science, Engineering, and other related STEM fields). A Master's degree is an advantage.
- At least 5 years of proven experience in data science, and data analytics in a professional setting.
- 2-3 years of Experience in AI operations, deployment of AI modules, and productionization of AI is an advantage.
- Strong proficiency in Python and SQL for data analysis, scripting, and automation.
- Familiarity with statistical analysis, machine learning concepts, and AI model evaluation.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and the ability to troubleshoot complex technical issues.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
Analytical mindset and attention to detail to ensure AI solutions deliver reliable and accurate results.
Working at Aidoc
- Be part of something big - using cutting-edge technologies to transform the Healthcare industry (while saving patients’ lives)
- Office close to HaShalom train station with free parking
- Stocked up kitchen & meal card
- Breakfast and lunch made by our personal chef
- Wellness- yoga, pilates, and functional workouts in the office
- Amazing culture - collaborative, transparent & fun!
- Attractive compensation package & benefits