Operationalizing an AI Strategy with Aidoc's Enterprise Clinical AI Platform
How are leading institutions utilizing scalable AI technology to streamline acute care workflows? Learn how UW Medicine is addressing the challenge of high imaging volumes and and the rising costs of care delivery by utilizing Artificial intelligence in their daily clinical practice.
- How to create a holistic strategy for AI – where to start and what to expect
- UW’s AI vision
- Optimizing the clinical workflow and patient triage for high-value clinical indications: Pulmonary Embolism use case
- UW Medicine’s path forward with Aidoc
- Dushyant Sahani, MD, Professor and Chair of Radiology, University of Washington
- Jake Schauberger, Senior Manager, Aidoc