Aidoc is a pioneering force in clinical AI. Our clinical AI imaging solutions help physicians quickly identify and diagnose urgent cases and improve patient outcomes. Built on Aidoc’s exclusive aiOS, we analyze and aggregate medical data to enable care teams to operationalize the unexpected and work seamlessly with a continued focus on the patient. Aidoc AI is always on, running in the background to change the foreground.
Our solutions are used in more than 1000 hospitals, including leading health systems in the US. Funded by some of the industry’s leading VC’s, Aidoc has raised more than $250 million to date, and was chosen as one of TIME’s 50 most genius companies.
About this role
This position focuses on championing customer centric solutions and outcomes. You will work closely with engineering, operations, sales and support teams to understand your customers, enhance the value they get from our solutions, and demonstrate the impact for their organization. You will have a strong understanding of our customers’ business objectives, and the ability to identify and articulate how our AI enterprise solutions support the achievement of our customers’ strategic goals.
This is a remote role to be filled in the Western US.
Serve as the customer's advocate and the customer’s trusted advisor- You are the bridge between Aidoc and our customers:
- Ensure positive customer experiences by proactively managing and growing customer relationships, including identifying key stakeholders.
- Lead discussions with our customers (top physicians in prestige medical centers).
- Understand each customer’s pain points and their workflow and enhance the value of AI in their departments.
- Define the next steps and work on “making things happen” with our R&D teams.
Serve as the liaison between our customers and internal teams:
- Work with the technical team to ensure smooth onboarding of new customers.
- Drive product enhancements and work cross-functionally with internal teams (Product, Data, AI) by representing the customer perspective.
- Have a deep understanding of our solutions, their expected performance, and the user interface.
Drive value demonstration of our solution for our customers:
- Perform data analysis and storytelling using data. Make insights out of the data and present it to our customers.
- Initiate and help execute research initiatives.
- BSc in science, engineering, or any quantitative field. Preferably MSc.
- 2-3 years of experience in Customer Success /Customer-Facing analytics / Project Management or similar roles.
- Previous experience in a SaaS high-tech/startup company with an agile mentality is an advantage.
- Experience with data analytics is an advantage.
- Previous work with medical imaging and radiologists is an advantage.
- Research experience is an advantage.
- Experience in stakeholder management, building relationships and leading customers to success, preferably at executive level.
- Ability to multitask, problem solve, and work cross-functionally in a dynamic environment.
- Critical thinker with a good analytical approach and data-driven decision-making process.
- Tech-savvy person, who can understand technical concepts and lead discussions with the technical team in a fast-paced, startup environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (in English).
- Ability to work in the PST/MST time zones.
- Ability to travel up to 25%.
Working at Aidoc
We’re a dynamic, collaborative and fast growing team of more than 400 global employees, committed to improving the world of healthcare. We’re looking for mission-driven people excited to do transformative work.
We have offices in Tel Aviv and New York City, but Aidoc is a remote-first workplace. We’re able to hire US-based employees across the continental United States, although certain roles may be region-specific.
What we offer:
- A range of medical, dental and vision benefits
- Stock options for all full-time employees
- 20 days of paid vacation, plus sick days and holidays
- A 401(k) plan, life insurance, plus long and short term disability
- The opportunity to directly improve medical care and impact patient outcomes
Aidoc is deeply committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workplace, and to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We prohibit harassment of any type as well as discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.