About The Position
Aidoc is a pioneering force in clinical AI. Our clinical AI imaging solutions help physicians quickly identify and diagnose urgent cases and improve patient outcomes. Built on Aidoc’s exclusive aiOS, we analyze and aggregate medical data to enable care teams to operationalize the unexpected and work seamlessly with a continued focus on the patient. Aidoc AI is always on, running in the background to change the foreground.
Our solutions are used in more than 1000 hospitals, including leading health systems in the US. Funded by some of the industry’s leading VC’s, Aidoc has raised more than $250 million to date, and was chosen as one of TIME’s 50 most genius companies
About this role
This position focuses on developing strategic projects and clinical studies to enhance the clinical credibility of AI in radiology. You will work to develop clinical evidence that promotes our products with scientific rigor. You will work with cross disciplinary teams such as product, data, sales and marketing. You will help define the strategy, study design and perform key data analysis to proof the value of our solutions. You help create and manage research relationships with customers and key opinion leaders.
This position is located in the US (remote)
- Coordinate activities involved in initiating, monitoring, and completing clinical research studies.
- Assist with drafting project proposals, plans, and reports as needed.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Facilitate data analysis and visualization for high quality written scientific documents for publications, scientific manuscripts for peer review, white papers, protocols, and other scientific or internal reports.
- Bachelors or Masters level degree in a scientific discipline (Clinical Sciences, Health/Life Sciences, Health Economics, Computer Science or related field)
- Proven critical thinking and analytical skills
- Expertise in data visualization, data storytelling, data acquisition, data manipulation
- Proficient using data science related software packages
- Medical or scientific writing experience
- 3+ years of experience using Python is preferred
Working at Aidoc
We’re a dynamic, collaborative and fast growing team of more than 400 global employees, committed to improving the world of healthcare. We’re looking for mission-driven people excited to do transformative work.
We have offices in Tel Aviv and New York City, but Aidoc is a remote-first workplace. We’re able to hire US-based employees across the continental United States, although certain roles may be region-specific.
What we offer:
- A range of medical, dental and vision benefits
- Stock options for all full-time employees
- 20 days of paid vacation, plus sick days and holidays
- A 401(k) plan, life insurance, plus long and short term disability
- The opportunity to directly improve medical care and impact patient outcomes
Aidoc is deeply committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workplace, and to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We prohibit harassment of any type as well as discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.