Aidoc is a pioneering force in clinical AI. Our clinical AI imaging solutions help physicians quickly identify and diagnose urgent cases and improve patient outcomes. Built on Aidoc’s exclusive aiOS, we analyze and aggregate medical data to enable care teams to operationalize the unexpected and work seamlessly with a continued focus on the patient. Aidoc AI is always on, running in the background to change the foreground.
Our solutions are used in more than 1000 hospitals, including leading health systems in the US. Funded by some of the industry’s leading VC’s, Aidoc has raised more than $250 million to date, and was chosen as one of TIME’s 50 most genius companies.
About this role
As Aidoc’s Demand Generation Manager you will be responsible to help grow the strategy and execution of marketing programs that capture and nurture marketing leads across multiple channels. These programs will include outreach to our existing database through marketing automation; lead generation through events and search engine marketing; and optimizing the use of the Aidoc website as a lead generation channel.
The ideal candidate will be highly entrepreneurial, with a strong track record of driving leads and revenue for SaaS companies. This position reports directly to the Director of Demand Generation, and requires extensive collaboration with content marketing, product marketing, and sales.
- Collaborate with the demand generation team to develop, execute and maintain omni-channel demand generation initiatives to drive new leads and nurture our existing database of leads
- Utilize HubSpot to execute demand generation activities focused on engagement campaigns, prospect intelligence, lead scoring, digital content strategy (gated content offers), and more
- Improve operational processes and reporting related to demand generation programs to measure effectiveness, performance and ROI of marketing spend
- Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our email marketing system, Hubspot, to optimize lead nurturing, increase conversion rates to marketing qualified leads and improve the data readiness of the overall database
- Assist in program analysis and optimization of integrated paid and organic programs that significantly increase the marketing database and overall pipeline (e.g., Google PPC, content marketing, webinars, events)
- Work with the content marketing and product marketing teams to develop, write, drive review process, publish, and promote marketing content to drive awareness and interest
- Work closely with demand generation team for both granular tracking, reporting, and efficient lead management in the handoff from marketing to sales
- Daily work with marketing automation, CRM, data services, and lead management methods
- Maintain and monitor several databases, extracting data, performing analysis, and creating custom reports with actionable insights for Marketing and Sales
- Monitor, manage and maintain data quality within the Salesforce.com and HubSpot
- Oversee the planning, execution, and performance of multi-channel strategic partnership programs and marketing campaigns to drive demand generation
- Promote our global strategic partnership marketing program by identifying potential partners to maximize revenue through our joint relationships
- Work closely with Marketing Ops & Sales Ops to provide reporting and actively monitor and analyze the health of marketing contribution to the sales pipeline & conversion, program ROI, and customer acquisition and penetration, contact acquisition and activity
- 5-7 years of experience in demand generation with B2B SaaS organizations
- Master at developing, executing, and measuring innovative and results-focused demand programs and campaigns
- Demonstrated analytical ability, specifically around program measurement and ROI, and program execution skills
- Proven experience in managing the creation of marketing materials.
- Experience influencing and communicating product offers to customers, prospects, and sales professionals demonstrated by excellent written (including copywriting and proofreading) and oral communication skills
- Strong project management skills and experience with superb attention to detail.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with common marketing automation and sales automation systems, particularly Hubspot and Salesforce.com.
Working at Aidoc
We’re a dynamic, collaborative and fast growing team of more than 400 global employees, committed to improving the world of healthcare. We’re looking for mission-driven people excited to do transformative work.
We have offices in Tel Aviv and New York City, but Aidoc is a remote-first workplace. We’re able to hire US-based employees across the continental United States, although certain roles may be region-specific.
What we offer:
- A range of medical, dental and vision benefits
- Stock options for all full-time employees
- 20 days of paid vacation, plus sick days and holidays
- A 401(k) plan, life insurance, plus long and short term disability
- The opportunity to directly improve medical care and impact patient outcomes
Aidoc is deeply committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workplace, and to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We prohibit harassment of any type as well as discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.