Aidoc is a pioneering force in clinical AI. Our clinical AI imaging solutions help physicians quickly identify and diagnose urgent cases and improve patient outcomes. Built on Aidoc’s exclusive aiOS, we analyze and aggregate medical data to enable care teams to operationalize the unexpected and work seamlessly with a continued focus on the patient. Aidoc AI is always on, running in the background to change the foreground.
Our solutions are used in more than 1000 hospitals, including leading health systems in the US. Funded by some of the industry’s leading VC’s, Aidoc has raised more than $250 million to date, and was chosen as one of TIME’s 50 most genius companies.
About this role
We are looking to hire a Director of Sales to be based in and covering a territory in the Eastern region of the US.
The Director of Sales will be working with executive leaders and project sponsors in the large healthcare provider market to drive Aidoc technology sales specific to medical imaging intensivists, including radiologists, neurologists, cardiologists, vascular surgeons, and other specialists. The primary objective of the role is to close multi-year SaaS agreements promoting the utilization of life-saving, AI-powered applications and workflows that accelerate care and significantly improve clinical decision making. Supported by the premier reputation of a trusted industry leader, this person will position the company as the undisputed innovator of true enterprise-wide imaging AI decision support solutions. Ideal candidates will have the ability to drive sales strategy coupled with a willingness to roll up their sleeves and execute the tactics themselves.
By combining the company’s unique AI platform and image processing algorithms, our new AI algorithm powered suites transform what was once a static and cumbersome workflow into an intuitive, web-based, near-zero-click experience. The company’s AI platform facilitates the development, visualization, and integration of AI-derived clinical insights as part of the next generation of medical imaging workflows that empower faster and better-informed patient care.
This role will specifically target the C-Suite and work simultaneously with the boots-on-the-ground clinical leadership of the nation’s largest and most impactful health systems. Leveraging our highly capable team of clinical subject matter experts and technical product specialists, the Director of Sales will own the responsibility for selling the company’s ever-expanding range of AI solutions to its existing and highest value customers. The role will require selling the entire ecosystem of Aidoc solutions and products.
In this position and with this technology, the Director of Sales will play a significant role in the medical imaging industry’s adoption and utilization of new AI powered workflow in image intensive clinical specialties. This role aligns to our corporate mission of bringing continuous innovation to our customers while also improving the efficiency and efficacy of imaging in healthcare.
Seeking a driven, talented enterprise sales professional with a passion for transforming healthcare delivery, this individual will have a consistent track record of building relationships and closing deals of $500,000 or more with health systems and large Integrated Delivery Networks. Experience leveraging existing relationships and building new ones, both internally and externally, will be paramount to success, and this individual should demonstrate a high degree of ownership and accountability. The ideal candidate is a high achiever who has a thirst for perfecting their craft. The ideal candidate will be resourceful, leveraging internal structures, processes and access to a rich portfolio of AI-enabled solutions to drive rapid growth in the medical imaging AI space. The successful candidate is motivated by and thrives in an autonomous environment, taking ownership of the sales process - from prospecting to process to closing of deals.
- Understand the clinical imaging ecosystem so you can effectively communicate the value proposition of Aidoc AI and Care Coordination solutions and their market differentiation
- Drive the assigned strategic and enterprise accounts to new level of annual spend
- Expand existing accounts by at least 2x current state and ensure high retention rates (95%+) on existing accounts
- Represent and relate the vision for our company, leveraging Aidoc’s senior executive team to support large, strategic customer engagements.
- Develop and execute a detailed annual sales plan for each of the assigned strategic accounts, creating qualified (budgeted) pipeline equivalent to 4x the annual objective
- Manage and track customer engagement, opportunity development, and weekly tactical and transactional information on all active pursuits in CRM
- Provide customized-to-the-customer presentations using the company supplied sales tools and leverage product demos in context to support the closing objective
- Nurture and expand the company’s relationship with customer executives via quarterly or thrice annual business reviews, intended to drive new use cases and technology adoption
- Provide weekly reporting of pipeline and forecast accuracy through detailed Salesforce CRM updates and management calls
- Remain abreast of market trends, competition, competitive issues, and products
- Practice clear, transparent, and effective communications with management, customers, and supporting team members.
- Participate in team building and company growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts, and customer care
- Ability to travel to customer locations and industry events in support of sales efforts
- Identify and build relationships with health systems groups
- Leverage existing network and develop referring relationships with Key (Physician) Opinion Leaders (KOLs) and their communities, as well as partnering with the Aidoc leadership team
- Position yourself as a thought leader to build trust and educate key players and prospects in your target market about Aidoc solutions
- Partner seamlessly with VAR sales teams to lead a coordinated and effective team selling effort to land large Enterprise deals in assigned accounts
- BA/BS degree, MBA preferred, or equivalent job-related experience
- Track record of consistently achieving quota and managing complex sales of $500K+ from start
- At least 7 years’ experience successfully selling Enterprise SaaS solutions preferably in the medical imaging, advanced analytics, population health and/or clinical decision support software solutions
- Demonstrated success in selling directly to C-suite and Key (Physician) Opinion Leaders in large health systems
- Ability and desire to prospect and self-generate robust pipeline to achieve sales quota
- Ability to close deals
- Strong communicator with demonstrated written and verbal skills
- Strong work ethic, self-directed, and resourceful
- Strong customer references
Working at Aidoc
We’re a dynamic, collaborative and fast growing team of more than 400 global employees, committed to improving the world of healthcare. We’re looking for mission-driven people excited to do transformative work.
We have offices in Tel Aviv and New York City, but Aidoc is a remote-first workplace. We’re able to hire US-based employees across the continental United States, although certain roles may be region-specific.
What we offer:
- A range of medical, dental and vision benefits
- Stock options for all full-time employees
- 20 days of paid vacation, plus sick days and holidays
- A 401(k) plan, life insurance, plus long and short term disability
- The opportunity to directly improve medical care and impact patient outcomes
Aidoc is deeply committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workplace, and to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We prohibit harassment of any type as well as discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.