Aidoc is a pioneering force in clinical AI. Our clinical AI imaging solutions help physicians quickly identify and diagnose urgent cases and improve patient outcomes. We analyze and aggregate medical data to enable care teams to work seamlessly with a continued focus on the patient. Aidoc’s AI is always on, running in the background to change the foreground.
Our solutions are used in more than 1000 hospitals, including leading health systems in the US. Funded by some of the industry’s leading VC’s, Aidoc has raised more than $250 million to date, and was chosen as one of TIME’s 50 most genius companies.
- Overall ownership of product delivery projects: Lead and manage the technical process of delivering Aidoc's products to new customers, expanding and upgrading existing customers.
- Relationship management: Build and maintain a strong relationship with our customers' technical teams - to serve as the foundations for the customer's success.
- Internal project management: Lead and manage the design and release of new features to customers, as well as the integrations with third-party applications, working closely with R&D, Product, and the customer's technical teams.
- Making data-driven conclusions and acting upon them to optimize the solution's technical setup performance.
- Generate creative products and features offerings by integrating a vast knowledge of Aidoc's solution features and capabilities with a profound understanding of each customer.
- Work with the Product team on requirements definition and design.
- Pivotal role in the customer’s success strategy - working closely with the Customer Success and Sales departments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent certifications in a related technical discipline.
- At least 4 years of customer-facing or technical-operations-related experience, working directly with customers in the US / EU markets.
- Demonstrated experience in diverse system architectures, including working with customers to optimize systems for their needs based on an understanding of their system' architecture. The Healthcare IT field (knowledge of PACS, RIS, EMR and dictations systems) is a requirement.
- Proven ability to work with data and make data-driven decisions.
- Structured thinking and capability to drive a technical project to completion (both initial and ongoing engagement).
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proactive and accountable attitude.
- Growth mindset - willingness to learn and improve both self and environment.
Working at Aidoc
- Be part of something big - using cutting edge technologies to transform the Healthcare industry (while saving patients’ lives)
- Office close to HaShalom train station with free parking
- Stocked up kitchen & meal card
- Breakfast and lunch made by our personal chef
- Wellness- yoga, pilates, and functional workouts in the office
- Amazing culture - collaborative, transparent & fun!
- Attractive compensation package & benefits