Aidoc is the market leader in Healthcare AI. We deliver the most widely used portfolio of AI solutions to help physicians prioritize life threatening cases and improve patient outcomes. Aidoc’s solutions are in use in over 1000 hospitals including the leading health systems in the US. Aidoc is funded by top VCs, having raised more than $250 million to date, and was chosen as one of TIME’s 50 most genius companies.
In the next three years, Aidoc plans to expand its solutions to thousands of medical centers and radiology practices. Our vision is to bring the value of AI to every patient and every hospital while continuously increasing the value we create.
About this role
Medical Data Interpreters learn and master the skill of textual and visual interpretation, in the medical field, by gaining vast medical knowledge and clinical understanding.
You will have an active part in the algorithms development and performance evaluation process, by interpreting complex medical data.
After gaining experience, you will be given the responsibility of leading projects from the medical aspect, As a part of a project management team that includes you, an algorithmist and a data analyst. You will join a team of sharp Medical Data Interpreters in a hard-working environment, and master the field of medical data interpretation.
- Daily hands-on work in the algorithm development process, demanding to be fluent in the required medical subjects in a short time
- Leading complex team projects, communicating and synchronizing with different teams and lead our team members in execution.
- Facilitating the interpretation of the dataset development process, by collaborating with specialized radiologists
- Operating as a safeguard for the proper use of the medical data process through sharpness and critical thinking.
- Gaining significant clinical knowledge in the domain of the developed algorithms
- Bachelor's degree in Life/Exact Sciences or in the medical field.
- An ambitious individual with high learning skills and great interest in the medical field.
- A team player, with high interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to lead a project, communicate and synchronize with different teams and lead our team members in execution.
- High-level proficiency in English.
- Available for a full-time position
- Medical related experience / experience with data or visual interpretation – advantage.
Working at Aidoc
- Be part of something big - using cutting edge technologies to transform the Healthcare industry (while saving patients’ lives)
- Office close to HaShalom train station with free parking
- Stocked up kitchen & meal card
- Breakfast and lunch made by our personal chef
- Wellness- yoga, pilates, and functional workouts in the office
- Amazing culture - collaborative, transparent & fun!
- Attractive compensation package & benefits