About The Position
Aidoc is recruiting a Senior Technical Partnerships manager in Tel Aviv. Join our team!
Aidoc is the market leader in Healthcare AI, delivering the most widely used portfolio of AI solutions to help physicians prioritize life-threatening cases and improve patient outcomes. Aidoc’s solutions are in use in over 1,000 hospitals including some of the leading health systems in the US. Aidoc is also funded by top VCs, having raised more than $250 million to date, and was chosen as one of TIME’s 50 most genius companies.
About this role
This is a key position in Aidoc’s Delivery department, at the intersection of Aidoc’s Product, R&D and Business Development. As Senior Technical Partnerships manager, you’ll be in charge of managing Aidoc’s strategic partners and customers from the technical perspective, as well as deploying beta products with those partners.
- Ownership of the technical engagement with Aidoc’s key technical partners, such as: selected strategic customers, design partners, resell partners, technology providers etc., including:
- Participating in the development of partnership strategies in close collaboration with Aidoc's leadership
- Technical Design and implementation of Aidoc products’ deployment and integrations with the partner
- Initiation of partner-specific technical solutions to unlock the value of partnerships
- Managing beta deployments of new Aidoc products with design partners, closely collaborating with Aidoc’s product teams"
- Building relationships with senior technical leadership, to serve as the foundations for the partner’s success.
- Working closely with Aidoc’s Product and R&D teams for implementing partner solutions and deployment projects
- Working with Sales and Customer Success to maximize partners’ success and contract value
- At least 7 years of technical customer-facing experience in IT, data, software or healthcare, working directly with enterprise customers in the US
- A degree in Sciences or Engineering or equivalent certifications in a related technical discipline
- Demonstrated experience in the architecture of IT/software systems, including optimizing system architecture to specific customer needs
- Experience working in the healthcare sector with a solid understanding of healthcare IT and the healthcare ecosystem
- Superb analytical thinking and ability to solve complex technical and business problems
- Proven ability to execute complex tech projects in a demanding environment with a “get things done” attitude
- Hands-on experience with Radiology IT and EHR systems (PACS, RIS, HL7, FHIR etc.) - a strong advantage
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Business background or an MBA - an advantage
Working at Aidoc
- Be part of something big - using cutting edge technologies to transform the Healthcare industry (while saving patients’ lives)
- Office close to HaShalom train station with free parking
- Stocked up kitchen & meal card
- Breakfast and lunch made by our personal chef
- Wellness- yoga, pilates, and functional workouts in the office
- Amazing culture - collaborative, transparent & fun!
- Attractive compensation package & benefits