Aidoc is a pioneering force in clinical AI. Our clinical AI imaging solutions help physicians quickly identify and diagnose urgent cases and improve patient outcomes. Built on Aidoc’s exclusive aiOS, we analyze and aggregate medical data to enable care teams to operationalize the unexpected and work seamlessly with a continued focus on the patient. Aidoc AI is always on, running in the background to change the foreground.
Our solutions are used in more than 1000 hospitals, including leading health systems in the US. Funded by some of the industry’s leading VC’s, Aidoc has raised more than $250 million to date, and was chosen as one of TIME’s 50 most genius companies.
About this role
We are looking for a passionate, hungry SVP of Growth Marketing to lead and develop a best-in-class growth team. Our ideal candidate mixes a growth hacking mentality with analytical and creative thinking and is obsessed with developing strategies for new logo acquisition and expansion in current accounts. We’re looking for an entrepreneurial leader who has experience managing online and offline paid media campaigns, non-paid activations, loyalty and referral programs, and can lead key growth initiatives for Aidoc.
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment, have an analytical mindset, love to navigate the ever-evolving digital media landscape and want to help Aidoc grow? If so, we want to hear from you!
- Leadership: Manage and develop a growth team. Serve as the lead and liaison with senior cross functional leaders in brand, product marketing, product, and finance.
- Growth Strategy & Demand Generation: Develop and iterate on the growth strategy for Aidoc to ensure we achieve our business KPIs and maintain LTV/CAC goals.
- Lead marketing operations
- Collaborate with other key organizational functions and stakeholders (sales, account management, and product marketing) to develop and implement marketing strategies to drive revenue and deliver desired results
- Paid Media: Lead the paid acquisition team, specifically helping to optimize and diversify digital media channels and paid social. Assess opportunities to expand into more offline channels, while still maintaining and achieving key business KPIs. Must have a strong pulse on evolving paid channels and algorithm changes.
- Non-Paid: Develop a strong non-paid strategy, helping to bring back more organic growth. Partner with cross-functional teams to bring strategies to life, specifically product/eng, brand and lifecycle marketing teams.
- Analytics: Track, measure and share results of specific, monthly/quarterly ROI and other key performance indicators and metrics associated with marketing and demand generation activities; confidently adjust energy and priorities fluidly and quickly in order to maximize the effectiveness of all channels, tools and resources.
- Reporting & Budget Management: Work with analytics and finance teams to report out on key business metrics and manage growth spend and efficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 15+ years experience in growth marketing, paid and non-paid acquisition
- Leadership experience and management of a team of 10+
- Experience managing a paid media budget
- Deep understanding of digital and paid social media channels
- Deep understanding of non-paid channels (SEO, organic, referrals, etc)
- Experience working with commercial teams, optimizing lead flow process and revenue funnel conversions
- Marketing operations and analytics expertise
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Entrepreneurial and able to work in a fluid, fast-paced environment
Working at Aidoc
We’re a dynamic, collaborative and fast growing team of more than 400 global employees, committed to improving the world of healthcare. We’re looking for mission-driven people excited to do transformative work.
We have offices in Tel Aviv and New York City, but Aidoc is a remote-first workplace. We’re able to hire US-based employees across the continental United States, although certain roles may be region-specific.
What we offer:
- A range of medical, dental and vision benefits
- Stock options for all full-time employees
- 20 days of paid vacation, plus sick days and holidays
- A 401(k) plan, life insurance, plus long and short term disability
- The opportunity to directly improve medical care and impact patient outcomes
Aidoc is deeply committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workplace, and to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We prohibit harassment of any type as well as discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.