Aidoc is the market leader in Healthcare AI. We deliver the most widely used portfolio of AI solutions to help physicians prioritize life threatening cases and improve patient outcomes. Aidoc’s solutions are in use in over 1,000 hospitals including the leading health systems in the US. Aidoc is funded by top VCs, having raised more than $250 million to date, and was chosen as one of TIME’s 50 most genius companies.
About this role
We are looking for an SRE Team Leader to join our growing Engineering Platforms Group. As a team leader, you'll have the chance to experience real mission-critical, medical architecture and take part in the ongoing efforts to enhance our scale, resilience and time to market. In this role, you will be working on the latest cutting-edge tools and technologies as a first mover based on technology trends and in alignment with business objectives. You will be researching, learning and implementing innovative, creative and cost effective ways to safely introduce new technologies to the Aidoc environment.
You will work in collaboration with the Dev, Data Engineering and AI teams to empower them with the right monitoring and reliability tools to achieve the company’s goals.
- Scoping of work, management of backlog and predictability of project delivery.
- Provide input into long-range platform monitoring requirements and operational guidelines, with a focus on automation and continuous improvement.
- Define Application Monitoring platform requirements, Architecture and Design for production services in partnership with Dev / Data Engineering.
- Empowering team members with skills to improve their confidence, product knowledge, technical, communication and management skills.
- Being the technical authority and the bottom-line owner of the team’s deliverables and quality
- You will be trusted with autonomy, freedom and influence to design solutions and make technical decisions, in a critical position for the company’s growth.
- You will work in a unique professional culture championing close work between Dev, DevOps and ownership. We’re literally tackling the challenges of bringing cutting-edge cloud-based services to the healthcare world.
- DEAt least 2 years of experience as a DevOps/SRE Team Leader
- Passion for elegant and effective technological solutions
- Accountability and ownership - doing whatever it takes for the company to succeed
- Independent learning capability and curiosity without boundaries
- Experience in designing and building cloud-based solutions
- Solid understanding of issues of scale and performance in large-scale cloud environments
- Working on systems with complex release or business flows
- Great communication skills
Working at Aidoc
- Office close to HaShalom train station with free parking
- Stocked up kitchen, catered breakfasts
- Lunch - personal chef & meal card
- Wellness- yoga, pilates, and functional workouts in the office
- Amazing culture - collaborative, transparent & fun!
- Attractive compensation package & benefits