Aidoc is a pioneering force in clinical AI. Our clinical AI imaging solutions help physicians quickly identify and diagnose urgent cases and improve patient outcomes. Built on Aidoc’s exclusive aiOS, we analyze and aggregate medical data to enable care teams to operationalize the unexpected and work seamlessly with a continued focus on the patient. Aidoc AI is always on, running in the background to change the foreground.
Our solutions are used in more than 1,000 hospitals, including leading health systems in the US. Funded by some of the industry’s leading VC’s, Aidoc has raised more than $250 million to date, and was chosen as one of TIME’s 50 most genius companies.
About this role
In this role, you will be working on the latest cutting-edge tools and technologies as a first mover based on technology trends and in alignment with business objectives. You will be researching, learning and implementing innovative, creative and cost effective ways to safely introduce new technologies to the Aidoc environment.
You will work in collaboration with the Dev, Data Engineering and AI teams to empower them with the right monitoring and reliability tools to achieve the company’s goals.
- You will receive end-to-end ownership for core parts of our operation:
- CI/CD pipelines of the company’s products and infrastructure
- The company’s entire cloud production infrastructure, including advanced cloud infra on AWS, with data pipelines, serverless deployments and container orchestration
- Application and infrastructure monitoring solutions
- Automations for big-data pipelines and processes
- You will be trusted with autonomy, freedom and influence to design solutions and make technical decisions, in a critical position for the company’s growth.
You will work in a unique professional culture championing close work between Dev and DevOps and
ownership. We’re literally tackling the challenges of bringing cutting edge cloud-based services to the healthcare world
- At least 4 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Passion for elegant and effective technological solutions
- Accountability and ownership - doing whatever it takes for the company to succeed
- Independent learning capability and curiosity without boundaries
- Experience in designing and building cloud-based solutions, in one of the major cloud providers
- Working on systems with complex release or business flows
- Solid programming and scripting skills
- Experience with Terraform
- Strong knowledge of docker framework
- Container orchestration solutions (e.g. Kubernetes)
- Serverless solutions
- Infrastructure for high scale training and inference with DL models
- Experience and passion for developing CI/CD and release flow pipelines, allowing the organization to move fast and reliably
- Excellent knowledge of Linux
Working at Aidoc
- Office close to HaShalom train station with free parking
- Stocked up kitchen, catered breakfasts
- Lunch - personal chef & meal card
- Wellness- yoga, pilates, and functional workouts in the office
- Amazing culture - collaborative, transparent & fun!
- Attractive compensation package & benefits