A CEO’s Perspective: Value Contributions from Enterprise-Wide AI in Radiology and Beyond
Hospitals facing rising admissions and heightened demand for medical imaging are turning to AI solutions to address healthcare challenges. While AI adoption is growing in Europe, fragmented adoption of point solutions limits its full potential.
This session will:
- Discuss the value Universitair Ziekenhuis Brussel (UZB) has gained from adopting an enterprise-wide AI strategy.
- Explore how broadening the use of AI beyond radiology brings value to other service lines.
- Examine the clinical impact of enterprise AI, including how it’s expediting treatment for patients.
- Provide advice and best practices for those seeking to implement a comparable enterprise AI strategy
- Prof Marc Noppen, MD, PHD, CEO, Universitair Ziekenhuis Brussel (UZB)
- Alexander Boehmcker, VP Europe, Aidoc