Industry Leaders Talk AI Integration: Is AI Ready to Become the Standard of Care?
The future of radiology with Artificial intelligence is here. It’s now. According to a recent AI in Healthcare survey, 93% of respondents call AI absolutely essential to strategy and 50% of hospitals are already using AI. Given this context, radiology leaders in Europe are focusing heavily on the potential for artificial intelligence to deliver quality and efficiency augmentation during this time.
This Q&A panel webinar shares how European radiology leaders are approaching AI and hear their unique perspectives on how it can be used to support radiology practices in delivering the highest quality of care.
- Building an AI strategy for the long run
- European AI initiatives and collaborations
- AI use cases – COVID-19 detection, and efficiency during this time and thinking towards the future
- Erik R. Ranschaert, MD, Phd, President, EuSoMII
- Thomas Kau, MD, Head of the Institute of Radiology, General Hospital of Villach
- Charles Lott, MD, Global Medical Director and Chair, Everlight Radiology
- Elad Walach, CEO, Aidoc