2021 Predictions for Continued AI Adoption
Aidoc invited three radiology experts to summarize their AI usage and share their plans for AI expansion.
- AI related takeaways from this year’s RSNA
- The current state of clinical use and value of AI at Mayo Clinic, U of Wisconsin- Madison and Carle Foundation.
- The future of AI and a framework for defining an AI strategy in 2021
- Eric Williamson, MD, Associate Chair of Radiology Informatics, Mayo Clinic
- Gary Wendt, MD, MBA, Vice Chair of Informatics, University of Wisconsin – Madison
- Douglas Morton, MD, Program Lead, IT – Clinical Imaging Neuroradiology, Carle Foundation Hospital
- Elad Walach, CEO, Aidoc