WEBSITE MANAGER - WORDPRESS DEVELOPER
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a skilled Website Manager who will be responsible for the day-to-day management, website development process, maintenance, web page infrastructure, navigation analysis, browser compatibility, enhancements, publishing site content, and testing of the Aidoc’s web applications. You will, monitor and analyse site performance, recommend improvements to both content and structure, conduct content audits to improve SEO.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Proven experience in WordPress development-Must!
- 2+ years of website management experience – multi page sights, international audience, technological product offering, multi-language sites a plus.
- Great understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Paid Per Click (PPC).
- Expert in working with Google Analytics, Google Search Console and WordPress
- Proficient in HTML/CSS, XML
- Ability to generate creative ideas
- Attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills
- Degree in computer science or a related field preferred
- Knowledge of IT security
- Reliable and detail-oriented.
- Good communication and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill in English & Hebrew