In this position you will be responsible for troubleshooting critical production issues, carrying out production deployments, and maintaining production oriented processes. This role will provide you the opportunity to touch base with the most advanced technologies in the healthcare and AI industry, interact directly with end users to resolve technical issues and lead the operational culture of the company.
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Provide technical solutions for alerts and incoming escalated tickets from our customers, including extensive troubleshooting and root cause assessment.
- Find workarounds and solutions for technical challenges – doing whatever it takes for the customer to get the best service out of our product.
- Perform configuration changes, deployments and product expansions for our customers.
- Develop automation tools and scripts to make your work more efficient.
- Work closely with Product, Dev, and Customer Success teams.
- Continuously push the production standard forward and develop a customer-centric culture and strong production processes within the company.
- You will be trusted with autonomy, freedom, and influence to design solutions and make technical decisions, and to improve your daily work practices.
- You will work in a unique professional culture championing thorough technical understanding, ownership and close work between Dev, Product, Customer Success and customers.