Aidoc is growing and opening the Big Data Engineering team! It is a unique opportunity to take a significant part in the founding stages of an industry leading team: from defining the team’s culture and standards to laying the foundations for the technologies and architectures.
The big-data engineer role is a strategic role that drives Aidoc’s scalability, by enabling us to increase the accuracy of the algorithms by almost an order-of-magnitude, across hundreds of hospitals.
- You will receive end-to-end ownership in the engineering of big data infrastructure for:
- Utilization of hundreds of terabytes of data (and counting…), by mining and acquiring the most interesting data points for algorithm training.
- Streamlining the process of acquiring and processing data of any type on the cloud, and making it a commodity for any person and process in the company.
- Building one of the world’s largest medical imaging databases.
- Our people are by far our most important asset. We truly care for each of our members as humans, and put their personal growth and professional development as our own goal.