Aidoc is searching for a Sales Operations Manager to help support our sales team as we manage incredible growth and new market expansion. The Sales Operations Manager is responsible for assisting sales leadership in driving operational excellence for the commercial team at Aidoc.
This role is a high value-add business partner to the sales organization, enabling revenue growth and increasing sales productivity by providing effective methodologies, efficient processes, value-added information and sales tools.
More specifically, you will be…
- Managing and maintaining sales data in Salesforce and other related software programs
- Providing models and organizing statistical studies for the Sales Department
- Recognizing, developing, and implementing process improvements within the Sales organization, as well as hand-off processes from the sales team to accounting and our professional services team
- Developing and maintaining daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Managing and maintaining sales process adherence with Sales Representatives
- Partnering with Sales Leaders to create and maintain sales forecasting models and data
- Assisting the Sales Leaders with Pipeline and Opportunity inspection
- Preparing Quarterly Business Review presentations
- Creating and maintaining Sales Department policies, procedures, training manuals, and sales-related resource material
- Assisting with the onboarding and training process of new Sales Representatives
- Set up dashboards and reports in Salesforce to track sales operations and cross-functional efficiencies, and identify areas for improvement
- Train sales team to utilize systems that increase sales efficiency, including CRM and additional sales operations tools
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel and operational metrics and delivering regular insights to the business; define and deliver techniques to improve the funnel performance for sales management.
- Maintain regular check-ins with Sales Managers/Enterprise Sales Representatives and others who contribute to opportunity development to determine how sales opportunities are tracking against plan and identify any problems for internal review and problem solving