QA and Automation Manager
ABOUT THE ROLE
- You will assume responsibility for the quality of all the company’s products
- You will define, develop and implement quality assurance processes in collaboration with the development teams.
- You will lead day-to-day QA activities:
- Work closely with the PM, Dev lead and developers to lead the product’s QA processes.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and perform testing activities
- Identify, record, and track bugs
- Make sure that the code is being developed in a testable manner and tests can be automated well.
- Leading your team to automate and implementing the tests in an effective manner. Taking part in hands-on automation development with your team.
- Take a part in the company’s submissions to the FDA
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Accountability and ownership – doing whatever it takes for the product to be released on time with high quality
- Independent learning capability and curiosity without boundaries
- At least 5 years of previous experience in a similar role – managing people and leading a team.
- Experience with leading QA methodologies and work processes
- Strong hands-on technical skills – troubleshooting and problem solving
- Experience in developing automation tests from scratch
- Experience with employee development, performance management and delivering results
- Highly organized, with strong attention to detail