Junior IT and Security Manager
ABOUT THE ROLE
- You will have end-to-end ownership on:
- Hands-on administration of company’s IT products (hardware, storage, network, cloud environment, Windows and Linux servers, etc.)
- Maintaining the company’s security policies and practices. Providing the tools for the organization to maintain them.
- Owning the technical infrastructure that business processes are built upon
- You will be exposed to all IT domains and will learn and grow in all of them, working in a team of professionals who strive to learn and improve constantly.
- You will work directly under the VP R&D of the company, maintaining critical tools that provide service to all branches and departments of the company.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Passion for elegant and effective technological solutions
- Accountability and ownership on your domain
- Independent learning capability and curiosity without boundaries. Continuous improvement
- Cooperation and teamwork with the organization and the business
- At least one previous position as an IT administrator/sysadmin.
- Technical experience with setup, management and security of any of the following:
- Network equipment (switches, routers, WIFI, VPN etc.)
- Security products (antivirus, firewall, etc.)
- Linux and Windows servers including Active Directory
- Amazon AWS
- Some coding/scripting experience
An advantage to candidates with:
- Experience in a larger number of tools and IT/DevOps technologies
- Really, almost anything goes, as long as you have deep knowledge in what you know, and are prepared to learn more.
- Good knowledge of processes around IT work and not just technical understanding