DEVOPS TEAM LEADER
ABOUT THE ROLE
- You will report directly to the company’s VP R&D and manage a strong team of DevOps engineers.
- You will work in collaboration with the Dev and AI teams to empower them with the right infrastructure to achieve the company’s goals.
- You will receive end-to-end ownership for core parts of our operation:
- CI/CD pipelines of the company’s products and infrastructure
- The company’s entire cloud production infrastructure
- Including advanced cloud infra on AWS, with data pipelines, serverless deployments and container orchestration
- Application and infrastructure monitoring solutions
- Automations for big-data pipelines and processes
- You will be trusted with autonomy, freedom and influence to design solutions and make technical decisions, in a critical position for the company’s growth.
- You will Research and introduce new DevOps technologies to improve our processes and tech stack
- You will work in a unique professional culture championing close work between Dev and DevOps and ownership. We’re literally tackling the challenges of bringing cutting edge cloud-based services to the healthcare world.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Experience in leading DevOps teams, recruiting and retaining talent, setting clear goals and executing on them
- Passion for elegant and effective technological solutions
- Accountability and ownership – doing whatever it takes for the company to succeed
- Independent learning capability and curiosity without boundaries
- Good programming and scripting skills
- Very good knowledge in either Windows or Linux, and some knowledge in the other