ABOUT THE ROLE
- You will report directly to the CTO and will be responsible for one of the key pillars of the company.
- You’re going to design a unique technological solution for a big pain point – radiology workflow integration.
- You’ll be working directly with customers, on implementing our solutions across hundreds of hospitals, learning from that experience to lead the company’s next-generation product deployment operations.
- This is a very dynamic position, which will require agility, out of the box thinking and your ‘Israeli’ creativeness as a product and operations manager.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Deep tech background – as an R&D engineer or a highly technical PM.
- Project management – lead a project end-to-end with high accountability in a very dynamic environment.
- People person – you’ll be working with customers. A lot. You have to engage in a complex human environment, handle the chaos of startup while adding order to the system and maintaining a professional outlook.
Advantage to candidates with experience in:
- Software development
- Highly technical product management positions
- Integration / operations management