Aidoc is the market leader in Artificial Intelligence for Medical Imaging. We are a startup, with an innovative, inspirational, and impactful arsenal of products. Our products help detect and pinpoint critical anomalies for radiologists through deep learning and AI algorithms that analyze medical images and patient data. Aidoc eases up the radiologists’ work and frees up time and attention to what matters.
This position focuses on championing data and production-centric solutions and challenges. You will work closely with engineering, operations, customer success, and product teams to help push forward and execute the strategic growth of the company and improve its ability to understand the big picture by resolving interesting data complexities in the AI imaging field. You will develop a strong understanding of the data characteristics in the medical industry and the ability to work on and manage a variety of data-oriented processes.
We are looking for a sharp and experienced data analyst to join the upbeat, creative, and central AI Operations team. Our goal is to take a leap forward into improving our ability to make critical decisions based on big data.
This role requires the candidate to be proactive, responsible, and mission-oriented in order to provide definite conclusions based on big data to a variety of colleagues in different fields of expertise such as product and development teams.
● BA or BSc in Exact Science/Engineering/Life Science
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
● Strong verbal and written skills in English and Hebrew
● Experience in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment with strict deadlines
● Industry experience as a data analyst – advantage
● High level of SQL skills – advantage
● Experience with Data Analysis using Python (pandas, NumPy, matplotlib) – advantage
● Experience with statistical and analytical tools (Tableau, or related) – advantage