This position focuses on championing customer-centric solutions and outcomes. You will work closely with engineering, operations, sales, and support teams to understand and resolve customer issues and address their needs. You will have a strong understanding of our customers’ business objectives, and the ability to identify and articulate how our solution supports the achievement of customers’ strategic goals.
This position is located in the US (remote) Responsibilities will include:
Serve as the customer’s advocate and the customer trusted advisor- You are the bridge between Aidoc and our customers:
Ensure technical health of our implemented solution at our customers:
- Ensure positive customer experiences by proactively managing and growing customer relationships, including identifying key stakeholders
- Lead discussions with our customers (top physicians in prestige medical centers)
- understand each Customer pain points and their workflow and enhance the value of AI in their departments
- Define the next steps and work on “making things happen” with our R&D teams.
Drive value demonstration of our solution for our customers:
- Work with the technical team to ensure smooth onboarding of new customers.
- Regularly monitor dashboards, collect feedback and escalate issues to the technical support if needed
- Have a deep understanding of our solutions, expected performance and user interface
- Data analysis and storytelling using data. Make insights out of the data and present it to our customers
- initiate and help execute research initiatives