Aidoc is the market leader in Healthcare AI. We deliver the most widely used portfolio of AI solutions to help physicians prioritize life-threatening cases and improve patient outcomes. Aidoc’s solutions are in use in over 900 hospitals including the leading health systems in the US. Aidoc is funded by top VCs, having raised more than $250 million to date, and was chosen as one of TIME’s 50 most genius companies.
As a Senior Field Marketing Manager, you will design and lead the strategy and execution of integrated region-specific marketing plans with programs aligned to product growth and regional sales priorities, and revenue targets. You will oversee field events and trade show strategy, VIP programs, and nurturing campaigns. You will use every tool in your tool belt, to reach your target audiences and evangelize Aidoc’s core value offerings including innovative demand generation programs, targeted event programs, and market awareness activities. You are naturally efficient about prioritizing your time, and you find ways to deliver your field marketing magic, regardless of time and budget constraints.
The person in this role works collaboratively with the broader marketing organization, sales, and executive leadership to design and execute marketing initiatives, measure and report on program effectiveness, and use data to make the right pivots in the strategy and plan. In addition, the candidate will have rock-star-level writing skills and a results-driven mindset.
• You are a creative and engaging storyteller that finds the magic
• You have 7+ years of experience in SAAS/B2B field marketing functions. It would be great if you come from the Health IT or diagnostic imaging space, but if you embrace opportunities to learn something new – we have the mentors and SMEs at the ready.
• Proven, hands-on, and expert field marketing execution in hyper-growth-stage enterprise software companies
• Successful managing integrated marketing campaigns to generate new business • Comfortable engaging with multiple audiences, including technical and clinicians. • A self-starter with exceptional project management and organizational skills and an ability to prioritize independently, and delegate tasks when appropriate
• Data-driven, ROI-obsessed and continuously testing to refine tactics using data in pursuit of lead generation and revenue growth
• Thrive in a high-velocity, outcome-oriented environment with minimal guidance amidst multiple priorities and goals
• Comfortable traveling safely up to 10-15% of the time