Why you should join our team
At Aidoc we build A.I. that matters and saves people’s lives. We are a passionate group of people, who love working together and building awesome software systems that provide real value on a daily basis.
Our products need to handle information at a massive scale, integrate with complex healthcare systems with very demanding resources, and extend well beyond running A.I.
As a software engineer in the Data-Flow team, you will be at the core of our Data Platform development. You’ll design, build and own services that orchestrate our complex data workflows, supporting high scale and high performance, and connecting them with our production pipelines as well as our Big-Data systems and AI tools.
You’ll collaborate with developers and data scientists alike, and find creative, out-of-the-box solutions for complex challenges in the AI/Data realm.
About this role
- Design and build our next generation of infrastructure to support our internal research and development pipelines in Aidoc.
- Take full ownership of our systems from end to end - working closely with the users, from understanding their core problems and translating them into requirements to providing production-level solutions.
- Collaborate with stakeholders such as AI algorithm developers, Data Scientists, and Analysts in the company to improve our algorithm development process as well as our production pipelines.
- Provide internal support, helping with problems that involve complex diagnosis of data flows through multiple systems and analysis of anomalies to validate changes or isolate bugs.
- You will have an influence on the team’s standards, tools, and methodology
- You will work with a wide range of technologies and have the opportunity to learn on a daily basis
- You will be trusted with autonomy, freedom, and influence to design solutions and make technical decisions, in a critical position for the company’s growth.
You will work in a unique professional culture championing close work between Data and A.I. and ownership. We’re literally tackling the challenges of bringing cutting-edge cloud-based services to the healthcare world.
- 4 years of experience in backend software development
- Experience in high-scale system architecture design.
- Hands-on experience in building robust, complex systems from end to end,
- Including testing, monitoring, and supporting them.
- Ability to see the big picture when tackling a challenge (top-down approach).
- BSc or BA degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Professional coding experience in Python
- Experience in AWS cloud development and services (e.g., Lambda, SQS/SNS, S3, ECS/EKS)
- Experience in the AI development world (working with AI researchers / Data scientists and analysts), and familiarity with dataset creation processes)
- Experience with data-engineering workflow tools and integrations (e.g, Airflow, Spark)
- Frontend web and applications development experience
- DevOps experience (Docker, k8s, CI/CD pipelines)