Aidoc is a pioneering force in clinical AI. Our clinical AI imaging solutions help physicians quickly identify and diagnose urgent cases and improve patient outcomes. Built on Aidoc’s exclusive aiOS, we analyze and aggregate medical data to enable care teams to operationalize the unexpected and work seamlessly with a continued focus on the patient. Aidoc AI is always on, running in the background to change the foreground.
Our solutions are used in more than 1000 hospitals, including leading health systems in the US. Funded by some of the industry’s leading VC’s, Aidoc has raised more than $250 million to date, and was chosen as one of TIME’s 50 most genius companies.
About this role
We seek a skilled and experienced Corporate Counsel to join our Legal team. In this role, you will support our Director of Legal in drafting, revising and negotiating our commercial agreements with enterprise health systems. In addition, you will provide legal support for our various teams located in the US (primarily Sales, Marketing and Customer Success).
In addition, you will help build processes and infrastructure necessary to support scaling our Legal function - including but not limited to standard contract playbooks and supporting selection of automation tools.
Collaboration will be a key aspect of your role as you work closely with stakeholders such as our Sales, Legal and Deal Desk teams, and most importantly, directly with our customers. We are a remote first workforce, but this person will ideally be located in the Eastern or Central time zones.
- Draft, revise and negotiate client contracts
- Provide proactive legal advice and guidance to our go-to-market teams regarding business / legal issues and key risks, in order to support bringing deals to a timely close
- Conduct legal research to ensure Aidoc is up-to-date with the latest rules and regulations
- Help build contract playbooks to support scaling our legal function and assist in providing training to sales, sales operations and the broader GTM team on how we build a great customer contracting experience
- Law degree from an accredited law school and admission to practice law in at least one state bar
- 5-7+ years’ experience as a practicing attorney in a firm or in-house counsel, ideally with SaaS technology experience
- 3+ years significantly focused on work dealing with contracting and negotiation with US healthcare systems
- Strong comfort level with HIPAA and other privacy issues and regulation related to healthcare data
- Ability to independently negotiate standard provisions in client agreements
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Team player with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Track record of employing diplomacy and gravitas to drive consensus and results
- Inquisitive, analytical and precise approach
- Proactive and self-motivated with a track record of challenging the status quo
- Sound, practical and independent judgment, committed to the highest ethical standards
Working at Aidoc
We’re a dynamic, collaborative and fast growing team of more than 400 global employees, committed to improving the world of healthcare. We’re looking for mission-driven people excited to do transformative work.
We have offices in Tel Aviv and New York City, but Aidoc is a remote-first workplace. We’re able to hire US-based employees across the continental United States, although certain roles may be region-specific.
What we offer:
- A range of medical, dental and vision benefits
- Stock options for all full-time employees
- 20 days of paid vacation, plus sick days and holidays
- A 401(k) plan, life insurance, plus long and short term disability
- The opportunity to directly improve medical care and impact patient outcomes
Aidoc is deeply committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workplace, and to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We prohibit harassment of any type as well as discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.