Aidoc is a pioneering force in clinical AI. Our clinical AI imaging solutions help physicians quickly identify and diagnose urgent cases and improve patient outcomes. Built on Aidoc’s exclusive aiOS, we analyze and aggregate medical data to enable care teams to operationalize the unexpected and work seamlessly with a continued focus on the patient. Aidoc AI is always on, running in the background to change the foreground.
Our solutions are used in more than 1000 hospitals, including leading health systems in the US. Funded by some of the industry’s leading VC’s, Aidoc has raised more than $250 million to date, and was chosen as one of TIME’s 50 most genius companies.
About this role
Aidoc is going through an exciting time of rapid growth and to support that we are looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to join our team! If you are successful, lives will be saved, patients will receive better medical treatment, more health networks and physicians will adopt our solutions, see a return on investment, and Aidoc will realize significant business growth.
You enjoy the entire process of launching and promoting a new product and are comfortable across a full spectrum of responsibilities: messaging & positioning, packaging, go-to-market strategy, competitive analysis, sales enablement and creating ongoing demand for our products. You are a collaborator who easily builds relationships across the organization, self-motivated, creative, innovative, and analytical.
- Drive the strategy for one of our core product lines
- Collaborate with product management teams to define target customers and needs
- Own competitive analysis, positioning, and messaging
- Leverage data and competitive insights to continuously evolve our understanding of the customer, the competition, market trends and how our technology can uniquely solve that customer’s problems
- Be the subject matter expert for how to market, plan and manage the content strategy for sales force enablement
- Orchestrate marketing campaigns across multiple channels to drive thought leadership, awareness and revenue
- Drive and iterate on highly effective sales presentations and collateral and partner closely with the commercial enablement team to ensure sales teams are equipped and audible ready
- Track KPIs and engage cross-functional teams to ensure goals are met
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of demonstrated success and expertise in product marketing, preferably in a healthtech, biotech, or medical device company
- Expertise in launching products and successfully managing them through their lifecycle
- High comfort level with clinical and technical complexity and experience in upstream and downstream marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and enthusiasm in content creation
- Ability to collect and interpret market, competitive insights and outcome data to guide product positioning and marketing initiatives.
- Drive and ambition, combined with a positive attitude.
- Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced tech environment while managing different stakeholders and thrive in an environment without a set playbook.
Working at Aidoc
We’re a dynamic, collaborative and fast growing team of more than 400 global employees, committed to improving the world of healthcare. We’re looking for mission-driven people excited to do transformative work.
We have offices in Tel Aviv and New York City, but Aidoc is a remote-first workplace. We’re able to hire US-based employees across the continental United States, although certain roles may be region-specific.
What we offer:
- A range of medical, dental and vision benefits
- Stock options for all full-time employees
- 20 days of paid vacation, plus sick days and holidays
- A 401(k) plan, life insurance, plus long and short term disability
- The opportunity to directly improve medical care and impact patient outcomes
Aidoc is deeply committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workplace, and to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We prohibit harassment of any type as well as discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.