Aidoc is a pioneering force in clinical AI. Our clinical AI imaging solutions help physicians quickly identify and diagnose urgent cases and improve patient outcomes. Built on Aidoc’s exclusive aiOS, we analyze and aggregate medical data to enable care teams to operationalize the unexpected and work seamlessly with a continued focus on the patient. Aidoc AI is always on, running in the background to change the foreground.
Our solutions are used in more than 1000 hospitals, including leading health systems in the US. Funded by some of the industry’s leading VC’s, Aidoc has raised more than $250 million to date, and was chosen as one of TIME’s 50 most genius companies.
About this role
Aidoc is looking to hire a Senior Field Marketing Manager to design and lead the strategy and execution of integrated marketing plans with programs aligned to product growth, regional sales priorities, and revenue targets.
You will use every tool in your tool belt to reach your target audiences and evangelize Aidoc’s core value offerings including innovative demand generation programs, targeted event programs, and market awareness activities. You are naturally efficient about prioritizing your time, and you find ways to deliver your field marketing magic, regardless of time and budget constraints.
In addition, the ideal candidate will have rock-star-level writing skills and a results-driven mindset.
- Contribute to development and implementation of an innovative field marketing strategy for Aidoc as part of the overall GTM strategy to drive demand generation and, ultimately, revenue
- Oversee field event and conference strategy, VIP and executive programs, digital and nurturing campaigns
- Work collaboratively with the broader marketing organization, sales, and executive leadership to design and execute marketing initiatives, measure and report on program effectiveness, and use data to make the right pivots in the strategy and plan
- Work closely with the US sales teams to understand specific market priorities and inform and shape customer and prospect-facing programs contributing to pipeline and opportunity creation
- Support field programs and events with a heavy content angle and work with relevant teams and customers to deliver in a live environment including executive breakfasts/dinners, workshops, customer-led panels, and partner events
- Oversee promotion and outreach efforts pre/post event, including direct mail, email, ads, and more
- Track, measure and communicate program results, and seek to generate new global best practices through experimental efforts with events and various campaigns
- Ensure programs and event details are on brand, on message, and fit the Aidoc aesthetic
- Responsible for owning and managing sales enablement for company events and tradeshows in the US
- 5+ years of experience working in marketing, preferably in the B2B SaaS space
- Equal parts creative thinker and result-driven
- Ability to plan and deliver against hard deadlines
- Consistent record of building successful partnerships with sales teams to craft programs that are results driven in their approach
- Work independently, maintain strong attention to detail and take calculated risks all while juggling many projects
- Clear and thoughtful communicator (verbal and written).
- A self-starter with exceptional project management and organizational skills and an ability to prioritize independently, and delegate tasks when appropriate
- Willingness to travel up to 40%
- Data-driven, ROI-obsessed and continuously testing to refine tactics using data in pursuit of lead generation and revenue growth
- Thrive in a high-velocity, outcome-oriented environment with minimal guidance amidst multiple priorities and goals
Working at Aidoc
We’re a dynamic, collaborative and fast growing team of more than 400 global employees, committed to improving the world of healthcare. We’re looking for mission-driven people excited to do transformative work.
We have offices in Tel Aviv and New York City, but Aidoc is a remote-first workplace. We’re able to hire US-based employees across the continental United States, although certain roles may be region-specific.
What we offer:
- A range of medical, dental and vision benefits
- Stock options for all full-time employees
- 20 days of paid vacation, plus sick days and holidays
- A 401(k) plan, life insurance, plus long and short term disability
- The opportunity to directly improve medical care and impact patient outcomes
Aidoc is deeply committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workplace, and to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We prohibit harassment of any type as well as discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.