Aidoc is a pioneering force in clinical AI. Our clinical AI imaging solutions help physicians quickly identify and diagnose urgent cases and improve patient outcomes. We analyze and aggregate medical data to enable care teams to work seamlessly with a continued focus on the patient.
Our solutions are used in more than 1000 hospitals, including leading health systems in the US. Funded by some of the industry’s leading VC’s, Aidoc has raised more than $250 million to date, and was chosen as one of TIME’s 50 most genius companies.
About this role
The AI software team is part of the AI Engineering group that is responsible for developing the different AI solutions in Aidoc.
The Senior AI Software Engineer designs and develops the infrastructure required within the entire lifecycle of an AI algorithm. It is a critical role for the company’s growth and velocity. You will work in a unique professional culture in which software engineering is a core part of making A.I. excellent.
- Design, develop and lead SW development of infrastructure for innovative AI algorithms for computer vision and NLP in the context of medical imaging.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including researchers and product managers, to drive the development of new AI products and features.
- Work in a unique professional culture applying the full range of software engineering capabilities in the core parts of the A.I. systems
- Develop and maintain high-quality, scalable, and efficient code.
- Take initiative in exploring and adopting of new technological advances in all relevant domains (for example, scalable cloud based systems, DL and CV SW frameworks, Large scale ML systems)
- BA/BSc/MSc in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in developing large scale production systems – including architecture design, research, development and testing.
- Deep understanding of Computer Science fundamentals – object-oriented design, code optimization, and complexity
- Passion for building generic and robust software architecture
- Passion for elegant and effective technological solutions, and a love for clean code
- Strong experience with Python and advantage to deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, etc.
- Strong ability to lead end-to-end development processes
- Advantage: Experience in developing AI and machine learning solutions, with a focus on computer vision and NLP.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with a cross-functional team
Working at Aidoc
- Be part of something big - using cutting edge technologies to transform the Healthcare industry (while saving patients’ lives)
- Office close to HaShalom train station with free parking
- Stocked up kitchen & meal card
- Breakfast and lunch made by our personal chef
- Wellness- yoga, pilates, and functional workouts in the office
- Amazing culture - collaborative, transparent & fun!
- Attractive compensation package & benefits