Aidoc is a pioneering force in clinical AI. Our clinical AI imaging solutions help physicians quickly identify and diagnose urgent cases and improve patient outcomes. We analyze and aggregate medical data to enable care teams to work seamlessly with a continued focus on the patient. Aidoc’s AI is always on, running in the background to change the foreground.
Our solutions are used in more than 1000 hospitals, including leading health systems in the US. Funded by some of the industry’s leading VC’s, Aidoc has raised more than $250 million to date, and was chosen as one of TIME’s 50 most genius companies.
About this role
On our journey, we have discovered that one of the main aspects that differentiate a great AI algorithm from a valuable product - is that the latter focuses on clinical outcomes in real clinical settings.
Thus - the Medical Quality of our product is at the heart of our company’s success.
Aidoc’s Medical Quality Operations team is responsible for one of the most complex professional domains in the company - constantly monitoring the Medical Quality of Aidoc’s product in production at scale.
- You will manage Healthcare domain experts in one of the most impactful, fast-paced and fastest growing teams in the company.
- You will manage an Elite unit inside Aidoc and as such you will be responsible for a team that performs a very accurate role with very little margin for error, and will manage the processes and standards for driving continuous professional improvement to unprecedented levels
- Your team will provide services to many other teams and projects in the company in parallel.
- You will manage highly complex sprints. Each sprint includes dozens of time-sensitive tasks, and unexpected changes on a daily basis.
- You truly care about your people first and foremost - you have experience in managing people in fast-paced teams and providing people with guidance and the big picture in challenging situations.
- Ability to manage a large (10+) and highly distributed team. Controlling a very large array of time-sensitive tasks in parallel. Experience and passion for highly meticulous and thorough planning and execution of complex sprints. Being sharp in identifying and mitigating the risks, while maintaining calm in light of unexpected changes on a daily basis.
- Experience in owning deep professional domains and passion for pushing your team to unprecedented levels of professionalism in a highly complex and broad professional domain.
- You are passionate about owning all aspects of the team’s growth in one of the fastest growing teams in the company, and about executing them with highest standards - from an excellent interview process, through constant training, and up to organizational restructuring.
- Data-driven management and analytic thinking - you are passionate about driving your team forward in light of data and KPIs. You are able to ask wise questions and make decisions even using relatively unstructured data (such as dashboards, and metrics containing uncertainty).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Life/Exact Sciences - Advantage
Working at Aidoc
- Be part of something big - using cutting edge technologies to transform the Healthcare industry (while saving patients’ lives)
- Office close to HaShalom train station with free parking
- Stocked up kitchen & meal card
- Breakfast and lunch made by our personal chef
- Wellness- yoga, pilates, and functional workouts in the office
- Amazing culture - collaborative, transparent & fun!
- Attractive compensation package & benefits