Aidoc is a pioneering force in clinical AI. Our clinical AI imaging solutions help physicians quickly identify and diagnose urgent cases and improve patient outcomes. We analyze and aggregate medical data to enable care teams to work seamlessly with a continued focus on the patient. Aidoc’s AI is always on, running in the background to change the foreground.
Our solutions are used in more than 1000 hospitals, including leading health systems in the US. Funded by some of the industry’s leading VC’s, Aidoc has raised more than $250 million to date, and was chosen as one of TIME’s 50 most genius companies.
Our people are by far our most important asset. We see it as the most important aspect of our job to make sure our team members feel we truly care for them as humans, feel highly appreciated for their accomplishments and efforts and constantly develop their careers.
About this role
On our journey, we have discovered that building A.I. that delivers value in the real world requires much more than just an algorithm. One of the biggest challenges for Healthcare A.I. companies is having solid evidence of the value we bring to our customers, which is central to both our sales process and the decision-making process regarding the strategic focus of our A.I. development efforts.
Our Medical Data Science team is at the forefront of this mission, responsible for leveraging data from various clinical sources to clearly demonstrate both the clinical and business impact of our products. This role requires a passion for deeply understanding the clinical domain knowledge behind the data and for combining this deep understanding with strong data science and analytics capabilities to unravel the underlying causations and patterns.
We are looking for an accomplished Data Scientist passionate about enabling their company to make decisions based on solid and creative conclusions from data.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be:
- Designing and implementing research methodologies to analyze large, complex medical data sets.
- Developing metrics and concepts that demonstrate the value of Aidoc’s products by identifying trends, anomalies, and patterns using statistical approaches.
- Collaborating with Product Managers, Data Analysts, and Healthcare Professionals and Researchers to understand clinical research questions and formulate hypotheses.
- Generating technical reports that clearly articulate the value proposition for our services or products.
- Developing tools for scaling the value demonstration methodologies for wide usage.
- Collaborating on our data research platform development by designing of our data infrastructure (in conjunction with the Data Platforms and Analytics groups) and building data pipelines on top of it.
- Mentoring junior team members and participating in continuously improving their data science capabilities.
- Senior-level experience as a Data Scientist in an innovative and dynamic environment.
- Goal-oriented with hands-on ability to analyze complex data problems and find creative, effective solutions.
- Significant experience tackling questions defined in high-level business terms, designing the solution approach alternatives through effective discussions with non-technological stakeholders (e.g. product managers and business functions).
- Strong knowledge of statistical methodologies.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Python, R.
- Go-to team member. Experienced in leading projects and managing priorities, with a proven ability to mentor juniors and collaborate effectively in cross-functional teams.
- Strong communication skills, fluent in English.
- Eager for ongoing learning in data science, healthcare, and adapting to company advancements.
- Domain knowledge: healthcare, EMR, health coding - advantage
- Master’s or Ph.D. in Data Science, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field - advantage
Working at Aidoc
- Be part of something big - use cutting edge technologies to transform the Healthcare industry (while saving patients’ lives)
- Office close to HaShalom train station with free parking
- Stocked up kitchen & meal card
- Breakfast and lunch made by our personal chef
- Wellness - yoga, pilates, and functional workouts in the office
- Amazing culture - collaborative, transparent & fun!
- Attractive compensation package & benefits