Aidoc is a pioneering force in clinical AI. Our clinical AI imaging solutions help physicians quickly identify and diagnose urgent cases and improve patient outcomes. Built on Aidoc’s exclusive aiOS, we analyze and aggregate medical data to enable care teams to operationalize the unexpected and work seamlessly with a continued focus on the patient. Aidoc AI is always on, running in the background to change the foreground.
Our solutions are used in more than 1000 hospitals, including leading health systems in the US. Funded by some of the industry’s leading VC’s, Aidoc has raised more than $250 million to date, and was chosen as one of TIME’s 50 most genius companies.
About this role
Technical Account Managers (TAM) are the main customer facing technical position of Aidoc, and are the front line of the Delivery department.
As such, TAMs are the project managers of onboardings of new customers, and are leading any technical work with aidoc's customers, including integrations with third party applications, additions of features and solutions, etc.
- Overall ownership of product delivery projects: Lead and manage the technical process of delivering Aidoc's products to new customers, expanding and upgrading existing customers.
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with our customers' technical teams.
- Internal project management: Lead and manage the design and release of new features to customers, as well as the integrations with third-party applications, working closely with R&D, Product, and the customer's technical teams.
- Making data-driven conclusions and acting upon them to optimize the solution's technical setup performance.
- Generate creative products and features offerings by integrating a vast knowledge of Aidoc's solution features and capabilities with a profound understanding of each customer.
- Work with the Product team on requirements definition and design.
- Work closely with the Customer Success and Sales departments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent certifications in a related technical discipline.
- At least 4 years of customer-facing or technical-operations related experience, working directly with customers in the US / EU markets.
- Demonstrated experience in diverse system architectures, including working with customers to optimize systems for their needs based on an understanding of their system' architecture. The Healthcare IT field (knowledge of PACS, RIS, EMR and dictations systems) is an advantage.
- Proven ability to work with data and make data-driven decisions.
- Structured thinking and capability to drive a technical project to completion (both initial and ongoing engagement).
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Working at Aidoc
We’re a dynamic, collaborative and fast growing team of more than 400 global employees, committed to improving the world of healthcare. We’re looking for mission-driven people excited to do transformative work.
We have offices in Tel Aviv and New York City, but Aidoc is a remote-first workplace. We’re able to hire US-based employees across the continental United States, although certain roles may be region-specific.
What we offer:
- A range of medical, dental and vision benefits
- Stock options for all full-time employees
- 20 days of paid vacation, plus sick days and holidays
- A 401(k) plan, life insurance, plus long and short term disability
- The opportunity to directly improve medical care and impact patient outcomes
Aidoc is deeply committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workplace, and to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We prohibit harassment of any type as well as discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.