Aidoc is a pioneering force in clinical AI. Our clinical AI imaging solutions help physicians quickly identify and diagnose urgent cases and improve patient outcomes. Built on Aidoc’s exclusive aiOS, we analyze and aggregate medical data to enable care teams to operationalize the unexpected and work seamlessly with a continued focus on the patient. Aidoc AI is always on, running in the background to change the foreground.
Our solutions are used in more than 1000 hospitals, including leading health systems in the US. Funded by some of the industry’s leading VC’s, Aidoc has raised more than $250 million to date, and was chosen as one of TIME’s 50 most genius companies.
About this role
We are looking for an experienced Director of People (HR) to lead our US People site and play a critical role in Aidoc’s growth and success. As an experienced leader, you will be responsible for driving the establishment and the evolution of the US site, as well as developing and implementing the global People strategy. In this role, you will oversee all regional People matters while also taking ownership of and developing global People programs and domains.
As a key leader within the organization, you will have a significant impact on our people experience and site evolution by leading various People activities across the employee lifecycle and a range of domains, including organizational development, employee relations, employee engagement, compensation & benefits and more. This person will become a meaningful partner to our US leadership and support all levels of team members.
As a primary evangelist of our culture, the Director of People will foster a workplace that promotes a learning spirit, creativity, collaboration and care. Your leadership and vision will be essential to nurturing and scaling our unique DNA and incorporating the Aidoc spirit into all aspects of the role.
This role will report to our VP of People, based in Tel Aviv, and be part of our People leadership team.
- Develop and deliver a comprehensive People strategy that integrates and closely aligns with the business strategy and Aidoc’s culture.
- Lead various HR activities, global and local, along the employee lifecycle while establishing the highest HR standards in alignment with the business needs; including leadership development, training, on-boarding & off-boarding processes, internal mobility & promotions, salary reviews, performance management, compensation & benefits programs, localized HR policies and systems.
- Proactively support Aidoc’s scale up journey, leading organizational changes with determination and sensitivity
- Constantly strive to improve all People processes and programs, identify and implement best practices and creative solutions.
- Actively and creatively strive to nurture Aidoc values, culture and unique DNA and incorporate the Aidoc spirit into all aspects of your role.
- Collaborate with senior leadership, various business areas and the People team to develop elegant and impactful HR solutions aligned with Aidoc’s priorities and needs
- Leverage data-driven insights to guide and support management decision-making using people analytics and metrics.
- At least 10 years of experience in strategic HR/People senior roles, with a track record of creating and implementing a range of programs, processes and initiatives in dynamic organizations.
- Proven success in leading HR in scaling high-tech global organizations, creating from the ground up. Experience working in large companies/corporates - significant advantage.
- A passion for maintaining both a strategic and tactical People perspective and the ability to proactively tailor effective and flexible solutions
- Demonstrated experience as a People business partner, influencing and providing strategic guidance to managers and leaders across the company.
- Deep knowledge of various HR functions and domains, including but not limited to L&D, managerial development, compensation & benefits, employee experience, employee relations, labor law.
- Results oriented, with a metrics-driven approach and the ability to use data to measure success and influence decisions.
- An open and creative mindset, coupled with flexible and curiosity, and a strong alignment with Aidoc’s culture and values.
Working at Aidoc
We’re a dynamic, collaborative and fast growing team of more than 400 global employees, committed to improving the world of healthcare. We’re looking for mission-driven people excited to do transformative work.
We have offices in Tel Aviv and New York City, but Aidoc is a remote-first workplace. We’re able to hire US-based employees across the continental United States, although certain roles may be region-specific.
What we offer:
- A range of medical, dental and vision benefits
- Stock options for all full-time employees
- 20 days of paid vacation, plus sick days and holidays
- A 401(k) plan, life insurance, plus long and short term disability
- The opportunity to directly improve medical care and impact patient outcomes
Aidoc is deeply committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workplace, and to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We prohibit harassment of any type as well as discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.